Jake's Portfolio

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to my portfolio for Indian Epics! I will be updating this post weekly as I continue to add stories to my page. Each story will be posted as a separate page. The stories will be original works by me or retellings of stories from the past. I hope you stop by again in the future to see what I have been working on.

You can find my first story here! It is a story that centers around Rama's internal feelings and conflict as he fights Ravana and his army of demons. It also contains a fight scene between Rama and the demon Kumbhakarna.

My second story can be found here! It details the account of Rama winning Princess Sita's hand in marriage.

My third story can be found right here. This story focuses on Krishna's encounter with the demon Bana. I would appreciate feedback on this story because it is my newest addition!


The image used in the background is a photo from the Ramayana. It was released by the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and can be found here.

Comments